Located in Savnanah since 2001, Paragon Design Group is an independent creative agency with expertise in branding, motion graphics, interactive and print.
Savannah Top Five
1. Savannah consistently ranks as one of the most beautiful cities in the country. As creatives our environment has an impact on the quality of our work and we love that there is a lot to feel inspired about here. From the remarkable historical architecture to the pedestrian-friendly layout of downtown and abundant green spaces, this is an ideal environment to live and work.
2. It doesn’t hurt that Savannah has great weather for most of the year. We love that the winters are mild and still sunny and that you can enjoy the outdoors all year round. We enjoy the beaches, barrier islands and hiking trails as much as simply strolling around downtown or enjoying a meal at an outdoor cafe.
3. Savannah is also a small enough city that it feels like you’re a part of a close-knit community, yet metropolitan in ways that are similar to larger cities. It is the best of both worlds.
4. We’ve enjoyed watching and being a part of Savannah’s evolution in the last decade and a half. Maintaining historical charm while embracing change is a tricky endeavor that many places get wrong. Savannah is definitely a city that gets it right when it counts. Progress is being made in a mindful way. The new and old coexist side by side.
5. The cost of living is lower than many other places in the US which makes things like home ownership more accessible for younger professionals. It also makes it easier to build a company that can compete on a national level with lower operational expenses.
- Paragon Design Group - Drew, Susan and Phil