New Vision. New World. New Possibilities.
The Savannah Economic Development Authority’s Savannah Chatham Manufacturing Center is located 1.8 miles from Interstate 16 and just nine miles west of Interstate 95. At only three miles from Jimmy DeLoach Connecter to Interstate 16 (front door to the Port of Savannah), the Savannah Chatham Manufacturing Center’s proximity to the Interstates and Port of Savannah make it an ideal location to do business. In addition to access to the Port of Savannah, the industrial manufacturing park is a mere 14 miles from Georgia’s Quick Start Advanced Manufacturing Center and 17 miles from Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation – one of Georgia’s largest manufacturers.
Freeport Exemption is at 100 percent for the City of Savannah and Chatham County manufacturing with an annual application.
- GRAD Certified
- Phase I environmental assessment
- Preliminary geotechnical investigation
- Cultural and endangered species investigation
- Zoning designation
- Utility service assessment
- Wetlands and stream delineation
- Individual parcels ranging up to 95.6 acres
- Annexed into the City of Savannah
- Water with 30″ main in place
- Gravity sewer with 16″ in place
- Dual served park for electrical – Georgia Power and Canoochee EMC
- Site grading complete
- Paved road throughout Phase I with construction access to Phase II
- Recorded restrictive covenant to place 294 acres including upland buffer into conservation easement and purchased 200 credits for full compliance with Army Corps of Engineers permit.
- Wetlands delineation and Wetland Impact Permit